The global appetite for quality digital learning solutions is growing fast. Since we’ve developed two of the most successful business simulation games on the global market, our client base is expanding rapidly, and as a result we are looking for talented individuals to work with us and join our award-winning team.
We are therefore offering an opportunity to work in an exciting, dynamic, and creative environment, helping to administrate and maintain several websites to aid the business in academic and corporate fields. We are searching for an individual with a real passion for technological advancement, as well as initiative and drive to help us upgrade and improve our products continuously.
The position includes opportunities to engage in various areas of the business, from administrating the SimVenture domain of websites, through testing and proof checking the simulation mechanics, to working with other teams to design modern web content.
Location: Anywhere – we are flexible and work remotely. A fast PC and a stable internet connection are required.
Start Date: From February/March 2019
- Continuously improving the look & feel of SimVenture domain websites (WordPress based)
- Designing web solutions to update and insert content
- Manually testing simulation updates
- Bug reporting and quality assurance of simulations
- Providing technical assistance to clients
- Communicating work to remote colleagues
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Awareness of effective testing techniques
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Windows
Nice to have:
- Interest in business simulations
- Knowledge of WordPress administration & interface
- Programming foundation
- Experience in web design
- Windows PC
- Fast, reliable internet connection
- Minimum 8-hour weekly availability
- Note: There may be variance week-to-week
- Motivated & accountable
- Critical & analytical thinker
- Adaptable with a can-do attitude
- Very thorough
Joining us in our learning revolution provides you with a variety of benefits including:
- Ability to work remotely (saving commuting time & costs)
- Negotiable working hours
- Practical insight into modern working practices, in a commercial environment
- Opportunity to take control over your work and develop in an area of interest
Working globally, the SimVenture team builds highly innovative and award-winning business simulation learning solutions for the corporate training and education sectors.
Our original business simulator, ‘SimVenture Classic’ is used in 40+ countries. Our latest online simulation ‘SimVenture Evolution’ is growing fast in popularity and is set to exceed the success of its forerunner.
SimVenture Classic has been translated into Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Romanian. Plans are also in place to translate SimVenture Evolution into Arabic and Chinese. Trading worldwide within the Corporate and Education sectors, we take great pride in:
- creating outstanding learning solutions
- building authentic business simulations
- developing lasting partnerships
- working with engaged champions
- striving for constant development
Our mission is to develop business simulations for learning revolutions. If you are interested in working with us and being part of the SimVenture team, find out more about what we do and what drives us to make a difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org