Advanced Business Simulation setting new Standards
- Advanced business simulation. On-line and multi-platform (PC, Tablet, Mac etc.)
- 'Core Skills Programme' gets users up and running within 90 minutes.
- Start-up & Scale-up in diverse and dynamic environments. Users monitor and respond through ongoing research and analysis.
- Optional 'Rewind' feature allows users to think again and learn quickly from mistakes
- Broad range of market segments creating a rich learning environment with numerous strategic options.
Breadth of Content
- Wide-ranging business functions including: Finance, Operations, R&D, Sales, Marketing & more
- Extended business content, including: Environment, CSR, Ethics and Branding
- Enhanced depth in key business areas such as: Research, Design, Planning and Segmentation
- Options for exporting information for presentations and submissions
- Key consideration information and impact diagrams inform decision-making
- Widely customisable content to facilitate learning or focus on specific areas
- Intuitive navigation with varied layout formats and custom content
Total Control with the Control Tower
- Live ‘Control Tower’ access to:
- organise, monitor and communicate with individuals and user-groups
- modify activity settings dynamically
- Integral communications to allow teams to work together from remote locations
- Multiplayer experience so users can compete directly against each other
- Guidance presents information at the point of need, with extended information just a click away
- Extended cycles of up to 10 sim years (40 turns) using advanced business simulation throughout
- Extensive resources available to all clients via the SimVenture Club
- Club resources include teaching/training materials, videos, access to community and more
- Clients directly supported by a personal adviser, widely experienced in both business and education,
- Personal adviser supports on learning programme design, implementation and delivery
- Your views are always sought and valued. Feedback informs all product development
SimVenture Evolution doesn’t replace the Classic SimVenture software but instead complements and builds on the original award-winning learning solution. As an on-line business simulator, we're confident Evolution leads the way in terms of advanced business simulation technology and research is continually being conducted to assess its value as a learning, teaching and training resource.
Before using SimVenture Evolution, make sure you try it out first. Instructors, teachers and trainers can request a free on-line demo or trial/evaluation copy from this site. See for yourself how versatile yet intuitive the Start-up and Scale-up business simulation technology is and discover the depth and range of features that makes the technology a stand-out choice.
Use this table to compare SimVenture Evolution and SimVenture Classic.
|Features||SimVenture Classic||SimVenture Evolution|
|Hosting/Environment||Off-line software installed on institutional machines or servers||On-line, cloud based technology accessed from VSL servers|
|Simulation focus context||Micro start-up to small business||Larger-scale start-up to SME|
|Simulation focus experience||In-depth tactical decisions with some strategy options||Strategic management and decision making|
|Scope of simulation||First 3 simulated years (played in monthly turns)||First 10 simulated years (played in quarterly turns)|
|Nature of product/service within the simulation||'Computers'||Launches with 'Bicycles'. Other module options will be added|
|Purchase options (also see pricing)||Per computer licence||Per user account|
|Integrated on-line teaching environment with direct access to user/group work||No||Yes|
|On-line communication with and assessment of user work||No||Yes|
|Performance and financial data available to download & print||Yes||Yes|
|Availability of ready-made scenarios/activities||Yes (Scenarios and the ability to create custom Scenarios using Save & Load feature)||Yes (Subject-based activities with accompanying materials)|
|Running competitions||Player versus computer only||Player versus computer & direct player versus player|
|Suitable for individual and team-based work||Yes||Yes|