Master SimVenture Evolution
If you are keen to develop your understanding of SimVenture Evolution in a relaxing environment, then take a look at our our suite of training days.
Set in the historic city of York, these highly popular programs, which are designed for all levels of learning, bring like-minded people together and offer all the necessary support.
What courses offer
- Discover how Evolution might work for you
- Receive first-class tuition from expert trainers so you can teach/train with confidence
- Complete advanced training to make full use of the simulation
- Attend the Strategy day to understand ways for deploying the learning technology both inside and outside your institution
- Meet and work with like-minded people
- Receive a personal licences for attending any course
- Free social events and refreshments throughout
What clients say
The Master SimVenture Evolution course in York was one of the best CPD events I have attended. Combining highly knowledgeable trainers, an intimate class size and well developed learning materials it was a brilliant introduction to the new simulation and, a great spring-board to designing learning activities. I particularly enjoyed the opportunity to meet and learn with a group of highly engaged educators from across the UK, it was great to share best practice and, develop new insights into the ways I can integrate Evolution into my delivery. Matthew Draycott
Sign up for a Training Course that suits you
Monday 1st July
Ideal if you are interested but yet to commit to SimVenture Evolution.
Tuesday 2nd July and Wednesday 3rd July
For people seeking to use and Embed Evolution in a course or module.
Thursday 4th July
Attend this one day to advance your teaching skills and competence with the simulation.
Friday 5th July
Designed for Departmental leaders who are looking to maximise impact of innovative learning technologies.
Through to June 2019, the training venue (The Park Inn hotel in York) will hold rooms at the special rate of £100 per night (B&B) for all delegates. From March 1st 2019, delegates booked onto the course will be able to contact the hotel direct to make a reservation. Please quote ‘SimVenture’ to secure the discounted rate. Discounted room rates cannot be guaranteed after June 1st. To secure a place on any course, download, complete and return the Booking Form. If you have any other queries, please get in touch. York has a large stock of tourist accommodation and more details can be found here.
|Full Price P/P||Earlybird Price|
Order before end of Feb 2019
|£135||£75||£150 Voucher P/P provided to all attendees|
|£350||£195||CPD Accreditation Certificate on completion|
|£195||£95||CPD Accreditation Certificate on completion|
|Free - Invitation Only||Free - Invitation Only|
- Prices are Per Person
- All Prices Exclude VAT
- Advance Payment or an Official Purchase Order is required to secure all places
- Credit Card payments are accepted but are subject to additional transaction fee