Master SimVenture Validate
Our SimVenture Validate training day is open to anyone interested in using the learning solution in a teaching or training environment. No previous user or teaching experience with the software is necessary; you will be led by an experienced practitioner who will share how best to use and teach with SimVenture Validate.
All delegates will be provided with their own user Validate licence and laptops will be made available throughout the training (you can also bring your own computer). Delegates completing the one-day course will receive a Certificate of Accreditation.
SimVenture Validate Training – Course Content
By the end of the training day, you will know how to:
- Navigate through the learning solution and understand its content and structure.
- Create your own Business Model Canvas using any entrepreneurial idea.
- Use the resource to remotely monitor user performance.
- Export activities and results for assessment.
- Teach with confidence when using the resource.
Training Course Details and Prices
This one day Accredited course takes place in July 2020 in York.
- Standard rates are £195 + VAT Per Person. Payment is required in advance.
- Earlybird Prices (confirm your booking by February 28th 2020) are £95 + VAT Per Person
- The training day is scheduled to start at 9.30am and conclude no later than 3.30pm. Lunch and refreshments are included in the price.
- Discounts are also available for groups of 2 or more. Contact the SimVenture team to get the best possible rate for your group.
Can’t make the SimVenture Validate Training?
If you cannot attend the training day but would like to receive Validate training, we can help you with screen-to-screen on-line support at a time to suit you. Get in touch by phone or via the email below. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
To request/confirm places, book on-line training or ask any further questions, please send an email to: Validate@SimVenture.co.uk