Master SimVenture Validate
SimVenture Validate training is open to anyone interested in using the learning solution in a teaching or training environment. No previous user or teaching experience with the software is necessary. All training will be led by an experienced practitioner who will share how best to use and teach with SimVenture Validate.
All delegates will be provided with their own user Validate licence and laptops will be made available throughout the training (you can also bring your own computer). .
SimVenture Validate Training – London Course Content
By the end of the training day, you will know how to:
- Navigate through the learning solution and understand its content and structure.
- Develop new ideas using the Ideate section
- Create your own Business Model Canvas using any entrepreneurial idea.
- Use the resource to remotely monitor user performance.
- Assign Educator and Administrator Licences
- Export user activities and results for assessment.
- Teach with confidence when using the resource.
Training Course Details and Prices
This course takes place in July 2021 in London.
- Details of prices and training times will be published on this page
- Group discounts will be available
- Lunch and refreshments are included.
- Every delegate will receive a free SimVenture Validate licence
Can’t make the SimVenture Validate Training?
If you cannot attend the training day but would like to receive Validate training, we can help you with screen-to-screen on-line support at a time to suit you. Get in touch by phone or via the email below. We’d be delighted to hear from you.
To request/confirm places, book on-line training or ask any further questions, please send an email to: Validate@SimVenture.co.uk