Discover Great Value
All education and enterprise SimVenture Validate prices and pricing options are provided below. You are welcome to request a quote from our Sales and Client Support Team for any number of licences.
Our pricing structure allows you to purchase individual licences but you also have the option to buy a Faculty-wide Licence should you have a large user-base.
A Faculty-wide Licence is a comprehensive solution that includes up to 2,500 individual licences that can all be accessed over a fixed period of time for up to 12 months. All prices shown below exclude VAT where applicable.
|Period of Use||Single Licence (Per Person)||Faculty-wide Licence (*)||Special Discounts|
|3 Months||£25||£4,000||See Notes Below|
|6 Months||£30||£6,000||See Notes Below|
|12 Months||£40||£10,000||Up to 20% Discount until 31/07/19|
|Period of Use||Single Licence||Site Licence||Special Discounts|
|3 Months||£50||£8,000||See Notes Below|
|6 Months||£60||£12,000||See Notes Below|
|12 Months||£80||£20,000||Up to 30% Discount until 31/06/19|
- Discounts (from 15%) are applied to all orders of 50+ individual Licences.
- The start date for any individual licence is when that licence starts to be used (not when it is purchased).
- A Faculty-wide licence includes up to 2,500 individual licences that will all operate within a set period of time (3 months, 6 months or 12 months). The start date for any faculty-wide licence is when licences start to be used (not when they are purchased).
- College prices typically apply to licences that are supplied to: an Educational Charity; Social Enterprise; Prison; and/or organisation that supports people who are otherwise disadvantaged.
- Wherever possible, SimVenture Validate Licence prices will be discounted by up to 35% for purchases made by organisations based in ‘Least Developed Countries’ (LDCs). Contact the SimVenture team for discounted Organisational pricing quotes.
- All international prices (especially where software has been customised and/or translated into the native language) vary from UK published rates.