Education – Prices & Packages
Unit License SimVenture Validate Prices & Packages
|SimVenture Validate||Annual Single License||Faculty or|
|Higher Education||£40.00||Request a Quote|
|Schools/College||£25.00||Request a Quote|
Volume purchases attract the following Discounts
|License Volume||Discount Amount|
1. All single license prices are based on one person using the software. Quotes for shared software use are available on request.
2. Coordinator (Tutor/Trainer) licenses are provided free of charge based on a minimum purchase of 10 licenses.
3. Discounts (from 5%) are applied to all orders of 50+ individual licenses.
4. The start date for any license is typically stated on the invoice.
5. A Faculty-wide license includes up to 1,500 individual licenses that will all operate within a set period of time. The start date for any faculty-wide license is typically stated on the invoice. All licenses expire on the same day (the agreed number of months after the first license is activated).
6. A Site-wide license includes up to 3,000 individual licenses that all operate within a fixed period of time. The start date for any site-wide license is typically stated on the invoice. All licenses expire on the same day (the agreed number of months after the first license is activated).
7. Quotes for organisational-wide (multi-site) licenses are available on request.
8. Standard education prices apply to colleges and universities. Education price discounts (up to 35%) are available to: Registered educational charities; social enterprises; prisons; and/or organisations that support people who are otherwise disadvantaged.
9. Wherever possible, SimVenture Validate prices for licenses will be discounted by up to 35% for purchases made by organisations based in ‘Least Developed Countries’ (LDCs). Contact the SimVenture team for discounted Organisational pricing quotes.
10. All international prices (especially where software has been customised and/or translated into the native language) vary from UK published rates.
11. Multiple discounts cannot be applied to any quote or order.
12. VAT is applied where applicable.