Workplace Training – Prices & Packages
All organisational pricing options are listed below. You are welcome to request a quote for any number of ‘Annual Single Licenses’ or ‘Permanent Single Licenses’. SimVenture Classic can be installed across your network and used on any connected machine (using our free Network License Server)*. Alternatively, install the business simulation on dedicated machines.
Our organisational prices and packages structure means you also have the option to purchase a Site License. A Site License is a comprehensive solution and gives users access to SimVenture Classic on any computer at any time within a single site. Site License prices vary according to size and type of organisation. As a rule, site license prices are proportional to the total number of people who can access the software at any time. Please contact us for more information or to request a quote. All prices exclude VAT where applicable.
Unit License Prices & Packages
|SimVenture Evolution||1 Month||Annual Single License||Permanent Single License||Multi-Site or|
|Enterprise||£150.00||£390.00||£600.00||Request a Quote|
|SME/Public Sector||£75.00||£150.00||£300.00||Request a Quote|
Volume purchases attract the following Discounts
|License Volume||Discount Amount|
1. Organisational License orders include a free License Server (allowing the software to be run across a Network) and a free 12-month Maintenance Contract.
2. Rental licenses (up to 1 month) are available at 50% of the annual cost.
3. Site License prices are based on the number of people that can use as well as access the software within the institution/organisation. Contact the SimVenture team for a Site License quote.
4. Where a college requires licenses for degree courses, higher-education prices will be applied.
5. Charities, Social Enterprises and/or organisations that support people who are otherwise disadvantaged will typically be charged college prices.
6. Wherever possible, SimVenture Classic License prices will be discounted by up to 35% for purchases made by organisations based in ‘Least Developed Countries’ (LDCs). Contact the SimVenture team for discounted Organisational pricing quotes.
7. All international prices (especially where software has been customised and/or translated into the native language) vary from UK published rates.
8. The total number of licenses purchased determines the total number of computers that can access SimVenture Classic simultaneously.