What makes SimVenture Evolution special?
If you choose Evolution, you should know our goal has always been to build a globally renowned advanced learning solution that simulates the realities of running a small, medium enterprise. To achieve this goal we have invested in a skilled and dedicated team over many years.
The result: a business simulation capable of revolutionising learning on a global scale
As a team, we strive to provide the gold-standard in terms of business simulation design. Achieving this status means working with and listening carefully to clients from around the world and maintaining a culture of openness and transparency.
Unlike other business simulation products, we believe you should be able to view and evaluate our work in your own time. If you haven’t already done so, have a look at the walk-through videos or scroll to the foot of any page on this site to request your free on-line demo and/or evaluation copy. Before you reach the point of deciding whether our business simulation learning technology is right for you, we want you to have thoroughly road-tested our work and feel comfortable with the team that will provide any support you may need. If we are going to work together, we want to get it right from the start.
Reasons to choose Evolution
We’ve designed Evolution to maximise both the learner and teacher/trainer experience in many ways:
- People access the on-line multi-platform business strategy game wherever there is internet connection
- Engaging user-interface, intuitive navigation and extensive user ‘Help’ in multiple formats makes the simulation easy to access & use
- People run a business for up to 10 simulated years & compete against the computer or head-to-head against others
- Sophisticated algorithms factor in money, time, stress, skills and tiredness. Little is left to chance.
- ‘Control Tower’ access allows tutors and trainers to monitor, communicate with, alter and assess user progress remotely
- Written scenarios & activities are continuously developed to support focused, subject-based independent learning
- Backed and supported by a highly experienced team with extensive & combined skills in education, business and technology
- Highly flexible resource used independently and at any time by an individual or group (it doesn’t rely on VSL staff involvement)
- Powerful distance-learning multi-player resource allowing people to work without hassle or any travel expense
- Developed in conjunction with 8 UK university institutions.
Clients and users who choose Evolution regularly remark that it is the depth of our learning solutions that makes us the stand-out choice. Read the testimonials we receive and see for yourself what people are saying.
When the product launched in 2016, the business simulator allowed people to run a bicycle manufacturing company. The product doesn’t yet simulate another type of business but plans are already in place to provide this additional functionality. On that note, the business simulation does not let individuals to enter their own personal business data into the simulation to test out future scenarios.